ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Use an air hose to clean racks from dust, metal shavings and dirt.
- Hang and remove racks to the conveyor belt to ensure rack quality throughout the painting process.
- Spray powder coating to racks/cabinets.
- Inspect racks for flaws, bubbles or imperfections and unhang them from a conveyor.
- Fill the machine's tanks with a mixture of paints.
- Adjust nozzles on the spray guns to obtain the proper dispersion of the spray.
- Set up flow and viscosity of the paint.
- Check product for flaws, bubbles, or imperfections.
- Regulate the temperature and air circulation in a drying oven.
- Adjust conveyor speed to paint racks.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be capable of working independently to perform all duties as outlined above.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prefer a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and write.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds or more.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
If you cannot access the application online, please call 714-228-2984.