ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead, train, coach and assist painters with finding solutions to increase productivity and quality of our products.
- Lead daily stretch meetings and give individual work assignments to team members.
- Organize work schedules to ensure production and reach high-quality goals.
- Ensure that the powder coating department has a flexible cross-trained workforce to enable the team to adjust capacity with demand.
- Implement and develop training plans and team member progress.
- Maintain production and quality standards.
- Must be able to set-up, clean, maintain, troubleshoot and adjust paint booth equipment.
- Check and identify worn parts on spray guns to ensure proper function.
- Examine finished surfaces to verify conformance to specifications; retouch if necessary.
- Train and mentor new employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be capable of working independently to perform all duties as outlined above.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner that promotes a safe working environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prefer a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Ability to read and write.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds or more.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
If you cannot access the application online, please call 714-228-2984.