ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work from routings, manufacturing instruction sheets, blueprints, visual aids, or other instructions to assemble flames/racks/cabinets at required quality levels.
- Must demonstrate a good safety record, as strict adherence to all plant and departmental safety regulations.
- Use hand or power tools to trim, shim and make other adjustments to fit, align and assemble parts with bolts or screws.
- Route and attach wires and connectors to electronic circuitry, and/or sub-assemblies.
- Find and fix faulty components and mistakes in the assembly process.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Pack and label units for shipment.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be capable of working independently to perform all duties as outlined above.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prefer a high school diploma or the equivalent
- Ability to read and write.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and/or fingers. The employee frequently is required to stand up. The employee must frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds or more.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high.
If you cannot access the application online, please call 714-228-2984.